Arcadian Inn Moves to the Country
The Arcadian Inn in Downtown Edmond, Oklahoma will close it’s doors on May 31st, 2016 after 25 1/2 years of award-winning hospitality! The hospitality, however, is not going away! We are moving to our country location formerly known as Aaron’s Gate and now goes by Arcadian Getaways. Just as we want you to slow down and enjoy one another’s company, so we are doing the same. We look forward to your visit to Arcadian Getaways!
These pages will be available til then to make your reservation for a “Memories” visit to our historic home in Edmond.
Just a reminder ….
Edmond, Oklahoma’s Original Bed and Breakfast
Celebrating 25 YEARS of Award-winning Hospitality
special memories, intimate moments, shared smiles & laughs, love stories, renewed spirits, healed hearts, relaxed backsides, hands holding hands, shared secrets and …
honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, homecomings, reunions, get-togethers, get-aways, slumber parties, Rt. 66 Road Trips, Antiquing adventures, surprises and …
soldiers, husbands and wives, , mommies, daddies, bosses, police and firefighters, preachers, teachers, daughters, brides and grooms, business people, and …
gallons of Vanilla-Butter Sauce, crisp lavender-scented pillowcases, rose petals, strawberries, waffle-weave spa robes, Arcadian Inn coffee mugs, Hershey Kisses and Hugs…
was just a big old house in 1989. In 1990 the Arcadian Inn Bed and Breakfast opened. With the intent of being a refuge for couples, a romantic retreat, a destination known for gracious hospitality with loads of love and care, the Arcadian Inn is now celebrating over 25 1/2 years of award-winning service to our guests.
the Arcadian Inn is glowing with anticipation of your visit. Set amid the history and pomp of the University of Central Oklahoma, and surrounding beautiful churches in our community of Edmond, in the Oklahoma City Metro area, the Arcadian Inn Bed and Breakfast has been the Oklahoma Romantic Getaway for thousands of couples. With the Arcadian Inn “Bed and Breakfast” gets better and better every year.
to describe all that the Inn has to offer would be:
- Beautiful guestrooms where everything is thought of and personalized for your stay.
- Bed linens that make you melt off to sleep,
- Jetted tubs built for two in quiet romantic settings,
- Modern technology for our practical everyday uses like WIFI and TV/DVD
- Amazing breakfast brought to your room in the morning and set to candlelight
- Indulgent packages to enhance your stay such as couples massage, dinner in your room, Babymoon or Honeymoon
- Loving Happy Innkeepers who treat their work with care, class and a little whimsy
- Because its all about you and making your getaway perfect and fun.