(formerly The Arcadian Inn & Aaron’s Gate Country Getaways)
Looking for a cabin close to Oklahoma City? For an outdoor hot tub? A romantic getaway?
We have it! Our private cabins near Oklahoma City are perfect for romantic getaways. Show this site to your wife or your husband for a relaxing getaway, or your fiancée for your honeymoon, or tell the boss who you need to get away from, but especially tell Google you want to go to Arcadian Getaways!
- We are out in the woods, down a red dirt country road just minutes from Edmond, Guthrie, and the Oklahoma City area.
What are we?
- We are Honeymoon Cottages for Two with screened Hot Tub Porches. For the guys it’s a Cabin but with luxurious ambiance and amenities for the ladies.
Why do people come to Arcadian Getaways?
Real reason? They are looking for that cabin getaway close to Oklahoma City, and they find that, plus luxury and indulgence, at Arcadian Getaways.
- Arcadian Getaways is great for a Country Getaway, Honeymoon (yes, an amazing honeymoon in Oklahoma!), Anniversary, Babymoon, Birthdays, and to just celebrate You!
- (We even have a Birds & Bees procreation package to help you “make a baby” during your getaway!)
What does your cottage offer?
- To name a few great amenities: an outdoor Hot Tub, Luxurious King-size Canopy Bed, Gas Fireplace, European Spa Shower for two, Jacuzzi for Two, Full Kitchen, Satellite 42 in. LCD TV/DVD…
- Wait! There’s more luxury and pampering … Robes & slippers, homemade cookies, coffee and bottled water, snacks…
- Add more romance, fun and pampering with our great Packages that include champagne and strawberries, and a favorite, order a massage!
Did we say, Outdoor Hot Tub?
Things to Do?
- There are plenty of things to do near Arcadian Getaways. Historic Guthrie is nearby with restaurants, music festivals, lots of antiques and museums and the Lazy E Arena. Just 10 minutes south is great shopping, the UCO Jazz Lab, Arcadia Lake, Spas and restaurants in Edmond.
- Oklahoma City attractions like Thunder games, Bricktown, Oklahoma City Memorial, Western Heritage and Cowboy Museum are little more than 20-25 minutes south. (Hint- We find that our guests prefer to stay in their cabin and leave the world behind.)
- Come on in, check out each cottage and all of our romantic packages. Click on Reservations/Check Availability to look at dates. We can’t wait to have you visit!
Were you looking for the Arcadian Inn Bed and Breakfast?
The Arcadian Inn in Downtown Edmond, Oklahoma closed its doors on May 31st, 2016 after 25 1/2 years of award-winning hospitality! The Arcadian hospitality, however, did not go away! We’ve moved to our country location formerly known as Aaron’s Gate and now named Arcadian Getaways.
Just as we want you to slow down and enjoy one another’s company, so we are doing the same. We look forward to your visit to Arcadian Getaways!