Let me explain… Kevin (model for Discover Oklahoma TV shoot) giving the camera a boot when caught walking in robe and boots.
- Check-In after 4:00PM
- Check-Out 12 noon.
- Smoke Free Environment
- Adult Guests Only – Sorry, not suitable for infants or children.
- Sorry – No Pets
- Sorry – we do not allow ANY visitors to your cottage during your stay. This is to protect our privacy as well as other guests staying with us.
How we Guarantee to honor your reservation…
- Reservations by credit card only. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Card is charged the full amount of the reservation at the time the reservation is made. NOTE: This is a change of our former policy.
- You will receive a confirmation & receipt via email or mail showing our intent to honor your reservation and to make your visit wonderful and magical.
- Some packages and dates are All Sales Final with no cancellations, changes or refunds. i.e. First Class Package, New Years Eve, Valentines, for example but not inclusive.
We do not allow cancellations or postpone reservations due to weather conditions.
Your cottage is 7 miles from the edge of Edmond and 2 miles from the edge of Guthrie in southeastern Logan country. You drive 1.3 miles off the Interstate on paved road and .75 miles on gravel. Snow/ice has not proven to be an issue.
We do not have a tornado shelter. The fire station nearby does have the weather siren. Your cottage is also equipped with a weather radio.
*Registration Check-in and Check-out
Your innkeeper will email you in advance of your arrival date to arrange Online-Check-In. Very important that you watch your email for this.
Check-out is 12 noon. To check-out, we ask that you simply give us a call at 405-201-1632 to let us know you have pulled out. Check-out calls after 12 noon are subject to late check-out fees.
Arriving by Limo?
Driveway to cottages is tight with trees, so ask innkeeper about parking car at meadow and having limo drop you there.
At Aaron’s Gate Country Getaway, you are 5 miles from downtown Guthrie, 2 miles from the Lazy E Arena and 5 miles to the Edmond city limits. You do drive on 3/4 mile of gravel to our gate.
We are very careful to protect your privacy from outsiders and even people who know you. This is about the two of you only. In order to ensure your comfort and privacy, we promise and ask of you as well that no visitors besides registered guests are given the address or code to the gate. We consider that trespassing and will call authorities if needed to protect everyone’s privacy, comfort and security.
Multi-night packages: (any cottage)
- 4 Nights $899
- 7 Nights $1499
- Multi-night packages include breakfast for first night only
- American Hero Savings is not available with multi-night packages
- Discounts and special offers may not be combined. Prices and packages are based upon availability and may be subject to change without notice.
- Note* Breakfast is only included on the first night of your stay.
How to Contact us: